New Movie No Hard Feelings
- Jennifer Lawrence stars in the upcoming R-rated comedy "No Hard Feelings"
- Lawrence plays an Uber driver who tries seducing a shy 19-year-old to boost his confidence, as requested by his parents
- The film promises a lot of gags reminiscent of classic comedies like "Something About Mary" or "American Pie"
- The movie also features Matthew Broderick, Laura Benanti, Natalie Morales, Hasan Minhaj, Kyle Mooney, and Ebon Moss-Bachrach
- The film is set to be released in theaters on June 23